EDUCATION COMMUNICATION AND DEVELOPMENT TRUST – EDUCATR
OUR CURRENT INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS
GURU KRUPA FOUNDATION - USA
Child Development and Education: Running Nursery & Primary School recognized by Government of Tamilnadu. Campaign against female infanticide & feticide. Campaign against child labor, enrolled the dropout children in regular school. Provide educational support for children belong to poor and vulnerable families
Chakkaravarthy Vidyalaya School is a school Run by EDUCATR Trust to provide free education to the needy children in the Usilampatti area of Madurai District, Tamilnadu, India. While we were running this school with great difficulty we could not help the students any day. In this situation we found an agency called GURUKRUPA, Inc, USA, through a website. Growing up a little after getting in touch with this one fantastic agency was a great help for us to help the children and parents as much as we could…
TZEDEK – UK
EU CAN AID-BELGIUM
Emergency Relief and Rehabilitation for COVID 19 PANDEMIC
EDUCATR totally more than 280 families affected by COVID 19 PANDEMIC by providing sanitation materials and food supplies with the support of ‘THE POLLINATION PROJECT – USA, TZEDEK – UK, EU CAN AID – BULGIUM AND GURU KIRUPA FOUNDATION – USA’ and SHAMDESHANI FOUNDATION – HONG KONG We have received support from all our partners the emergency support during the COVID II WAVE PANDEMIC. We have reached project beneficiaries, women, children, children with disabilities and frontline workers.
STICHTING BISSCHOP BEKKERS – THE NETTHERLANDS
EDUCTR has taken the initiatives to provide inclusive education for children with disabilities and bring out their talents with their capacities by improving their self confidence. We made the request to STICHTING BISSCHOP BEKKERS – THE NETTHERLANDS to provide inclusive and formal education to 72 children with disabilities.
THE SHAMDASANI FOUNDATION-Hong Kong
- People’s organizations
- Like minded NGO’s
- State and Central Government Departments
- National and International Funding Agencies
Our collaboration with Agencies are :
- Tamil nadu Corporation for Development of women Ltd., Chennai
- Tamil nadu State Council for Science and Technology, Chennai.
- NABARD, Chennai.
- Literacy India Trust, Chennai.
- District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Madurai.
- Peace Trust, Dindigul.
- Tamil nadu Voluntary Health Organization Association (TNVHA), Chennai.
- Centre for Environment Education (CEE), New Delhi
- Give India, Mumbai
- Ministry of Science and Technology, New Delhi
- Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi
- Ministry of company Affairs, New Delhi
- Ministry of Environment and Forest, New Delhi
- Central Social Welfare Board, New Delhi
- National Commission for Women, New Delhi
- Ministry of Textiles, Kolkata
- Gandhi Foundation, Thiruvallur(DT) [ Diabetic Council ]