EDUCATION COMMUNICATION AND DEVELOPMENT TRUST – EDUCATR
OUR CURRENT INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS
GURU KRUPA FOUNDATION - USA
The Guru Krupa Foundation (GKF) is a private foundation incorporated in the state of New York. The purpose of the foundation is to fund several charitable causes in India and the US. Since 2014, GKF has been funding several projects at EDUCATR related to the Chakkaravarthy Vidyalaya Nursery and Primary school and education and support for children.
“Since 2014, GKF has been funding several projects at EDUCATR related to the Chakkaravarthy Vidyalaya Nursery and Primary school and education and support for children. They have helped with providing infrastructure (books, computers, digital classroom etc) for the school, and helped with expenses related to teacher salaries. They have also helped us provide COVID related support to students and their parents, including paying the school fees of 200 children. Most recently, they have funded us to establish a bridge education system (after-school hours, non-formal) to address learning loss due to COVID.”
The support of Guru Krupa Foundation in social media
TZEDEK – UK
EU CAN AID-BELGIUM
Emergency Relief and Rehabilitation for COVID 19 PANDEMIC
EDUCATR totally more than 280 families affected by COVID 19 PANDEMIC by providing sanitation materials and food supplies with the support of ‘THE POLLINATION PROJECT – USA, TZEDEK – UK, EU CAN AID – BULGIUM AND GURU KIRUPA FOUNDATION – USA’ and SHAMDESHANI FOUNDATION – HONG KONG We have received support from all our partners the emergency support during the COVID II WAVE PANDEMIC. We have reached project beneficiaries, women, children, children with disabilities and frontline workers.
STICHTING BISSCHOP BEKKERS – THE NETTHERLANDS
EDUCTR has taken the initiatives to provide inclusive education for children with disabilities and bring out their talents with their capacities by improving their self confidence. We made the request to STICHTING BISSCHOP BEKKERS – THE NETTHERLANDS to provide inclusive and formal education to 72 children with disabilities.
THE SHAMDASANI FOUNDATION-Hong Kong
- People’s organizations
- Like minded NGO’s
- State and Central Government Departments
- National and International Funding Agencies
Our collaboration with Agencies are :
- Tamil nadu Corporation for Development of women Ltd., Chennai
- Tamil nadu State Council for Science and Technology, Chennai.
- NABARD, Chennai.
- Literacy India Trust, Chennai.
- District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Madurai.
- Peace Trust, Dindigul.
- Tamil nadu Voluntary Health Organization Association (TNVHA), Chennai.
- Centre for Environment Education (CEE), New Delhi
- Give India, Mumbai
- Ministry of Science and Technology, New Delhi
- Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi
- Ministry of company Affairs, New Delhi
- Ministry of Environment and Forest, New Delhi
- Central Social Welfare Board, New Delhi
- National Commission for Women, New Delhi
- Ministry of Textiles, Kolkata
- Gandhi Foundation, Thiruvallur(DT) [ Diabetic Council ]